Create workflow records in MyExperiment.org and get a resolvable URL (please follow the instruction in sharing workflow FAQ).
- Click on the “CoESRA” icon on the Kepler GUI menu, you will get pop-up menu, read the terms and conditions and click Accept if you agree.
- Once the Accept is clicked, the “Create RIF-CS Service” button will be enabled and click on the button. A new menu will be displayed as shown below
- Enter workflow title and short description
- Enter the Myexperiment.org. URL for the workflow
- Enter the first name and last name in workflow Creator Details text box
- Enter workflow creator's ORCID ID, if you don’t have, please create your ORCID ID by visiting https://orcid.org/signin.
- Provide a Full citation information for the workflow in the format given below (replace all italics words with actual content):
Creator (Publication Year): Workflow Title. CoESRA. Workflow URL from myExperiment.org